What is Hosted PBX?
A Hosted PBX is a VoIP business phone system where the “PBX Hardware” resides in our Data Centre. Rich in features, IP Telecom’s hosted PBX can save significant upfront hardware charges because the PBX software/hardware sits remotely at our facility and connection is made to it from your office through our connectivity with high capacity Internet Providers.
The advantages of a hosted PBX are the lower costs of installation, hardware and ongoing maintenance. The only onsite hardware needed would be IP phones which would connect to the Internet through a Router or Firewall device. IP Telecom maintains the software and servers at the Data Centre and provides technical support.
- Our engineers perform on-site installation and training
- Unlocked handsets provided to all customers
- Zero downtime during switch
- Unlimited Free Local, National & UK Calls
- No contract required (SMEs)
- Up to 70% savings
Prices start from as little as €3 per month per person