Bria 4 is a carrier-grade next generation SIP softphone client that enables you to manage your communications easily and efficiently – all from your computer desktop. As a Mac or Windows PC phone replacing or complementing your hard phone, Bria allows you to make VoIP and Video calls over IP, see when your contacts are available, send Instant Messages and transfer files with ease and efficiency.
Built on SIP and open standards, Bria is proven interoperable with many of the industry’s standard platforms and devices. It also includes features specifically designed for business and enterprise users and can be deployed within an enterprise environment either by manual configuration via the softphone Graphical User Interface (GUI) or by using the provisioning module of CounterPath’s Stretto Platform™.
BRIA for Mobile - €5.95 per year
Available for a wide range of popular smartphones and tablets, including iOS, Android and BlackBerry
Bria mobile clients are fully inter-operable with Bria for desktop and contain many of the same features for voice and video calling*, as well as messaging, presence and advanced audio codecs*.
- Seamless integration with CounterPath’s desktop softphones
- One-touch access to dial pad, contacts, call history and more, based on the device’s native design
- Intuitive in-call management options such as add call, mute, hold and speakerphone
- Multiple call support with ability to split, merge and transfer calls
- Multitasking support for background operation while using other applications on your device
- HD audio codecs including G.722, SILK and Opus
- Advanced security and encryption with TLS and SRTP
Get in touch for a consultation and see how easy it is to start enjoying all the benefits of IP Telecom VoIP Solutions.
IP Telecom invests €500,000 in ‘Point of Presence’
IP Telecom invests €500,000 in ‘Point of Presence’ architecture in BT Ireland data centre in major expansion of VOIP network
VoIP Service Provider
The Best Irish VoIP Service Provider – How to Choose the right provider for your business?